Argentina vs Netherlands next match date and time in Bangladesh
Argentina vs Netherlands next match
- World Cup 2022.
- Argentina vs Netherlands.
- BD date & time: 9 December 2022 at 1.00 AM. ( 10-12-2022 Tonight at 1.00 AM.).
- Venue: Lusail Stadium, Qatar.
- Live: BTV/ GTV/ T- SPORTS.
SEE MORE POSTS: Argentina’s next match 2022 Bangladesh Time
Netherlands vs Argentina head-to-head
- Netherlands Games Won: 4
- Game draw: 3
- Argentina Games won: 2.
Date / Match / Result Score / Competition
- 26 May 1974 / Netherlands v Argentina / 4-1 / International Friendly.
- 26 June 1974 /Argentina v Netherlands / 0-4/FIFA World Cup.
- 25 June 1978 /Argentina vs Netherlands / 3-1 /FIFA World Cup.
- 22 May 1979 /Argentina v Netherlands / 0-0 /FIFA celebration.
- 04 July 1998 /Netherlands vs Argentina / 2-1/ FIFA World Cup.
- 31 March 1999 / Netherlands v Argentina / 1-1 / International Friendly.
- 12 February 2003 /Netherlands vs Argentina / 1-0/ International Friendly.
- 21 June 2006 /Netherlands v Argentina / 0-0 /FIFA World Cup.
- 09 July 2014 /Argentina vs Netherlands / 0-0 (Penalty shootout 4-2) /FIFA World Cup.
Lusail Iconic Stadium
Lusail Iconic Stadium is a stadium located in Lusail, Qatar. The stadium will host the 2022 FIFA World Cup final with modern facilities. Construction officially began on 11 April 2017 and the final design was unveiled in December 2018.
The stadium was designed by British firm Foster + Partners, which sports design specialist Manica Architecture supported. During the construction phase, KEO Consultants provided design services to the contractor as part of the design and construction. KEO was replaced in 2018. The design includes an almost circular base and will be surrounded by a lagoon and connected to the car parking area by six bridges.
The stadium has a near-circular footprint and sits on the primary axis of the master plan, dividing the edge of the stadium into two parts. Enclosed by an oval-shaped pond of water, visitors will enter the grounds by crossing ‘algae’ over six bridges. An array of small offices and hotels extends outward from the water to the outgoing pedestrian. British designers wanted the interior structure of the stadium to reflect the ancient Arabian ball or bowl (vessel) craft.
The saddle-form roof appears to float above the concrete bowl, with one of the support columns forming a curved ring. Its middle section is designed to expose the open sky and can be retracted for full coverage. The concave profile of the outer perimeter of the stadium is modeled after the sails of traditional dao boats and incorporates an operable louver system. Inside, the seating bowl is designed to enhance the spectator experience and atmosphere: VIP and hospitality accommodation is concentrated around the pitch to create a continuous connection of fans behind every goal.
Located in a newly developing area north of Doha, with direct road connections and a new metro line, the iconic Lusail stadium is considered a growth catalyst for Lusail city development. Solar collectors are used to shading the parking and service areas, which will generate electricity when the stadium is in use, as well as generate electricity for neighboring buildings.
After the World Cup, it is expected to be redeveloped into a 40,000-seat stadium. Excess seating will be removed, and other parts of the building will be regenerated as public spaces, including shops, cafes, athletic and educational facilities, and a health clinic.