Argentina vs France next match in Bangladesh time
FIFA World Cup final date
- FIFA World Cup 2022, Qatar.
- Argentina vs France.
- BD date & time: 18 December 2022 at 9.00 PM.
- Venue: Lusail Iconic Stadium, Qatar.
- Live: GTV, BTV, T Sports.
See more posts: Argentina next match 2022 Bangladesh Time
Argentina vs France head-to-head
- Argentina Games Won: 6.
- Game draw: 3.
- France games won: 3.
Date / Match / Result / Score / Competition
- 15 July 1930 / France v Argentina / 0-1 / FIFA World Cup.
- 03 June 1965 / France v Argentina / 0-0 / International Friendly.
- 08 January 1971 / Argentina v France / 3-4 / International Friendly.
- 12 January 1971 / Argentina v France / 2-0 / International Friendly.
- 25 June 1972 / Argentina v France / 0-0 / Independence.
- 18 May 1974 /France v Argentina / 0-1 /International Friendly.
- 26 June 1977 /Argentina v France / 0-0 /International Friendly.
- 06 June 1978 /Argentina vs France / 2-1 /FIFA World Cup.
- 26 March 1986 /France v Argentina / 2-0 /International Friendly.
- 07 Feb 2007 /France vs Argentina / 0-1 /International Friendly.
- 11 February 2009 / France vs Argentina / 0-2 / International Friendly.
- 30 June 2018 / France vs Argentina / 4-3 / FIFA World Cup.
Lusail Iconic Stadium
Lusail Iconic Stadium is a stadium located in Lusail, Qatar. The 2022 FIFA World Cup final will be held in stadiums with modern facilities. Construction officially began on 11 April 2017 and the final design was unveiled in December 2018.
The stadium was designed by British firm Foster + Partners, who received support from sports design specialist Manica Architecture. During the construction phase, KEO consultants provide design services to the contractor as part of design and construction. KEO was replaced in 2018. The design has an almost circular base and will be surrounded by a lagoon and connected to the car parking area by six bridges.
The stadium has a near-circular footprint and is located on the primary axis of the master plan, bisecting the edge of the stadium. Surrounded by an oval pond of water, visitors will enter the grounds by crossing ‘algae’ over six bridges. An array of small offices and hotels extends from the water to the outgoing pedestrian. British designers wanted the interior structure of the stadium to reflect the ancient Arabian ball or bowl (vessel) craft.
The saddle-form roof floats above the concrete bowl, with a support column forming a curved ring. Its middle section is designed to reveal the open sky and can be retracted for full coverage. The concave profile of the stadium’s outer perimeter is modeled after the sails of traditional dhow boats and incorporates a functional louver system. Inside, the seating bowl is designed to enhance the spectator experience and atmosphere: VIP and hospitality accommodation is centered around the pitch to create a continuous connection of fans behind every goal.
Located in a newly developing area north of Doha, with direct road connections and a new metro line, the iconic Lusail Stadium is considered a growth catalyst for the development of Lusail City. Solar collectors are used to shading the parking and service areas, which will generate electricity when the stadium is in use, as well as generate electricity for neighboring buildings.
After the World Cup, it is expected to be rebuilt into a 40,000-seat stadium. Excess seating will be removed, and other parts of the building will be revitalized as public spaces, including shops, cafes, athletic and educational facilities, and a health clinic.