Argentina vs Australia next match date and time in Bangladesh
Argentina vs Australia next match
- World Cup 2022.
- Round 16.
- Argentina vs Australia.
- BD date & time: 3 December 2022 at 1.00 AM.
- Venue: Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium (Ar-Ryan, Qatar).
SEE MORE POSTS: Argentina next match 2022 Bangladesh Time
Australia vs Argentina head to-head
- Total games: 7.
- Argentina Games Won: 5
- Game draw: 1.
- Games won by Australia: 1.
Date / Match / Result / Score / Competition
- 14 July 1988 / Australia v Argentina / 4-1 / Bicentennial Gold Cup.
- 18 June 1992 / Argentina v Australia / 2-0 / International Friendly.
- 31 October 1993 / Australia v Argentina / 1-1 / FIFA World Cup.
- 17 November 1993 / Argentina v Australia / 1-0 / FIFA World Cup.
- 30 June 1995 / Argentina v Australia / 2-0 / International Friendly.
- 18 June 2005 / Australia v Argentina / 2-4 / FIFA Confederations Cup.
- 11 September 2007 / Australia v Argentina / 0-1 / International Friendly.
Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium
Ahmad Bin Ali Stadium, more popularly known as Al Rayyan Stadium, is a multi-purpose stadium located in the Al Rayyan area of Qatar and is the home ground of Al Rayyan and Al Khuraitiyat. The ground was built in 2003 and currently has a capacity of 40,000.
Ahmed Bin Ali Stadium will be replaced by a new stadium for the 2022 FIFA World Cup hosted by Qatar. The renovation includes a large-scale media-facing screen, which will serve as a screen for displaying galleries, news, advertisements, sports updates, ongoing competition information, and games. The number of seats will be increased to 40,740. And all seats will have shaded surfaces.
Construction of the new stadium began in early 2016. Its construction is under the joint supervision of Al-Balagh & Larsen and Turbo. The stadium is being built with environmental friendliness and sustainability in mind. Al Rayyan Stadium is a symbol of Qatari culture and reflects its spectacular desert sand structures.
A total of seven games of the World Cup will be played on this field. After the World Cup, the stadium’s capacity will be reduced to 20,000. The upper module will be removed. The extra seats will be donated to develop a football project abroad. This stadium is the home ground of Qatar Stars League team Al Rayyan Sports Club. The fourth stadium for the 2022 FIFA World Cup was inaugurated on 18 December 2020 with the final match of the Emirates Cup competition after the renovation work.